4K SXRD Home Cinema Projector
Native 4K SXRDTM Panel
The advanced SXRDTM (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panel technology featured in Sony's home theater projectors delivers native 4K-resolution (4096 x 2160) images with 8.8 million pixels for an incredibly lifelike picture. SXRD projection offers rich, inky blacks as well as clear cinematic motion and image smoothness, and can reproduce vibrant colors with more tones and textures than a standard projector system.
X1TM for projector
X1TM for projector takes our acclaimed BRAVIA TV video processing and optimizes it for projection. This processor combines innovative technologies for high-precision frame analysis, enabling features like the Dynamic HDR Enhancer and Super Resolution.
2,000 lumen Z-Phosphor laser light source
Savor the action with up to 2,000 lumens of brightness, generated by Sony's Z-PhosphorTM laser light source, for vibrant images even on screens up to 300" (762 cm) (diagonally).
Dynamic HDR Enhancer
The Dynamic HDR Enhancer powered by X1TM for projector delivers the best contrast by processing HDR content scene by scene. It further enhances the contrast in combination with laser and iris light output control, which makes bright scenes brighter and dark scenes darker to deliver bright 4K HDR images.
Watch bright images for years with a Z-phosphorTM laser light
The VPL-VW915ES uses an ultra-pure and reliable Z-PhosphorTM laser light source. This Sony-developed laser light source lets you enjoy perfectly clear 4K pictures at optimal brightness for up to 20,000 uninterrupted hours. No lamp replacements required, and virtually zero maintenance.
Dual Contrast Control
In addition to the dynamically-controlled laser light output, an Advanced Iris is also incorporated. Both the iris control and laser can be adjusted independently and dynamically, to optimize light output for both dark and bright well-lit scenes. The result is deeper blacks than ever, as well as bright, vibrant colors where needed. The infinite dynamic contrast makes every scene spring to life with detail and realism.
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)
- 22.06" x 8.78" x 19.53""
- Approx. 44 lb (20 kg)
What's In The Box
- Remote Control (RM-PJ24), Size AA (R6) manganese batteries (2), AC Power Cord (1), Lens Cap (1), Operating Instructions (CD-ROM), Quick Reference Manual, Safety Regulations (1)
- DISPLAY SYSTEM
- 4K SXRD panel, projection system
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- 720 x 576/50p, 720 x 480/60p, 1280 x 720/50p, 1280 x 720/60p, 1920 x 1080/50i, 1920 x 1080/60i, 1920 x 1080/24p, 1920 x 1080/50p, 1920 x 1080/60p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840 x 2160/50p, 3840 x 2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096 x 2160/50p, 4096 x 2160/60p,
- LIGHT SOURCE
- Laser diode
- PICTURE PROCESSOR
- X1 for projector
- CONTRAST RATIO
- ∞: 1 (Dynamic Contrast)
- EFFECTIVE IMAGER SIZE
- 0.74" x 3
- EFFECTIVE PIXELS
- 26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- PROJECTION LENS SHIFT
- Vertical: +85% -80% Horizontal: +/-31%
- THROW RATIO
- 1.38:1 to 2.83:1
- PROJECTION LENS ZOOM / FOCUS
- Powered (Approx. x2.06) / Powered
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS
- HDMI (2 INPUTS) - Digital (RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr), TRIGGER (2 INPUTS) - Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA, REMOTE - RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (male), LAN - RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX, IR IN - IN: 1(Minijack), USB - Type A, DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY
- 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)/20% to 80% (no condensation)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY
- 14 °F to +140 °F (-10 °C to +60 °C )/20% to 80% (no condensation)
- ACOUSTIC NOISE
- 24 dB
- POWER REQUIREMENT
- AC 100 V to 240 V, 4.3 A to 1.8 A, 50/60 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- 430 W
- LIGHT OUTPUT
- 2000 lm
- COLOR LIGHT OUTPUT
- 2000 lm
Eco and energy saving
- POWER CONSUMPTION (STANDBY MODE)
- 0.4 W (When "Remote Start" is set to "Off")
- POWER CONSUMPTION (NETWORKED STANDBY MODE)
- 1.0 W (LAN) (When "Remote Start" is set to "On") When a LAN terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W).